Friday, April 17, 2009

A taste of Chile and Bolivia

Just went on a quick escape from Santiago to the North of Chile and Uyuni in Bolivia. I had been there about 7 years ago but the sites are so incredibly amazing that I had to see it again. Here is a small sample of what it was like.


Atacama Desert



Valley of the Moon



Gaysers in Bolivia



Red Lagoon



Llamas



Fish Island in the Uyuni Salt Flats



My dream come true! A salt house surrounded by salt!



Snow in the desert at the boarder of Bolivia and Chile

2 comments:

RH+ Photography said...

Uyuni is the place I would like to go before I die.
Stars are reflecting in the small pond right? Up and down with stars. Middle of heaven and silence.

smitty said...

wow, that pic almost makes the border of Bolivia and Chile look dreamy! rather than like hell on earth. just kidding, it's not really (but it was that day!). great pics, can't wait to see more!